A. Terms & Conditions of Tour Services
- A confirmed booking is valid for travel on departure date and name specified only. An amendment fee of RM 20 will be levied for change of booking less than 16hours prior to departure.
- The operator is not liable for any wrong or incomplete disclosure of the name and passport number in the booking.
- No refund for no-show or cancellation of the booking less than 16hours prior to departure. A cancellation fee of 30% on the tariff rate is charged for FIT booking canceled less than 36hours but more than 16hours prior to departure.
- The operator reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of the itinerary or change of departure time without the risk of liability due to safety reasons or unforeseen circumstances.
- The passenger is responsible for own consequences of arriving late at the pick-up or check-in point.
- The operator reserves the right to determine the type of ferry or transport to be used.
- The weather, sea conditions and water visibility is outside or beyond the control of the operator.
- The operator is liable up to the value of tour services only in the event if the trip is forced to be canceled due to severe weather, failure of machinery, and Mother Nature and thereof after we have no further liability.
- The risk of damage or loss of personal belongings in the ferry or transport and platform remain with the passenger.
- The activity in tour services that is not been used will not be refunded.
- The entrance fees, surcharges, miscellaneous or incidental charges are excluded unless otherwise specified.
- A service charge of RM 20.00 per person will be levied for last minute booking or change of booking after business hours.
- The operator reserves the right to impose an extraordinary surcharge caused by unforeseen events beyond the control of the operator.
- The operator is exempted from all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the control of the operator which included, but not limited to pre-existing illness, disobey safety instructions, third party negligence, war, civil disturbances, severe weather, failure of machinery, acts of government, and Mother Nature.
B. Contact & Revisions
This Terms & Conditions of tour services is subject to occasional revision at our discretion. If you have questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions of tour services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org